You don’t always know when God is about to put you in the game. Other times you have this gut feeling that the Lord wants to use you in a specific way or place but for whatever reason you may hesitate. Discover 5 keys to help you stay ready and available when Jesus recruits you to help others. Remember God wants to use everyone, regardless of their experience, education, spiritual gifts, age or status. Featured guest, Mark Witt, joins Men Unplugged on today’s episode.
The Men Unplugged 20 Campaign is a simple way for you to donate a one time amount of $20 to help us reach one of our financial goals by May 20, 2019.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one. ~ Jeff
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- How to Share Your Faith course
- Like or Follow the Men Unplugged Facebook Page
- Like or Follow the Men Unplugged Twitter Page
- Support Men Unplugged
- Mark 4:25
- Philippians 1:12-18
- Romans 6:23
- Romans 3:23
- James 14:6
Today’s guest is Mark Witt who at the age of 12 was thrust into this reality as he and his family experienced a tragic loss. In addition to working for the department of defense, he has spoken at wild game events and to this day, his family’s featured article about their loss remains the most read feature in Field and Stream magazine. Mark’s website.
- It’s not you’re ability, but rather your availability when being used by God for His Kingdom purposes
- To be available for God’s purposes, you need to clear your schedule.
- Know how God has designed you.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future
- Remain teachable, ready to learn from others.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church learn more and request him as a speaker on his SPEAKING page.