Brigadier General David Warner from OCF joins the Men Unplugged show to chat with Jeff Jerina about key principles of leadership. General Warner and Jeff provide valuable lessons on leadership from the military and corporate world that can be applied in any leadership or management position, including corporate, school, church or even at home as the spiritual leader of your home. You’ll be given practical tips, biblical wisdom and leadership principles that will help you lead effectively, strategically and with integrity.
Brig. Gen. David B. Warner, USAF (Ret.), and his wife, Lori, are the Executive Director couple of Officers’ Christian Fellowship. They assumed the position in August 2010, after retiring a month earlier from the United States Air Force out of Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.
- If your vision is not caught by others it’s not going anywhere
- There are four primary leadership styles (visionary, team building, strategic and operational)
- Integrity may be the toughest leadership trait to show consistently
- Understand your position and the position of others as you lead
- One of your core objectives as a leader is to be loyal and make everyone around you better
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose (online course)
- Ten Steps to Power and Purpose (FREE PDF book)
- 100% Grassfed Organic Steaks and Ground fed beefdelivered straight to your door – 15% Off when you use Promo Code MenUnplugged15 – Order Here. Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Jeff Jerina’s upcoming evangelism training book. To be part of the book launch team email jeff@MenUnplugged.net