[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/menunplugged/53__Marriage_MASTERCLASS__Discover_the_One_Word_that_Can_Transform_a_Marriage_with_Bestselling_Author_Gary_Thomas.mp3″ image=”https://menunplugged.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Screen-Shot-2018-08-20-at-1.53.49-PM.png”]
Gary Thomas, bestselling author of Sacred Marriage and 17 other books joins the Men Unplugged show with Jeff Jerina for an audio Masterclass on Marriage. “Most marriages survive by gritting teeth and holding on. But marriages can not only survive but thrive when husbands and wives learn to cherish one another” says Thomas.
Find out the secret ingredient for having a marriage that no longer seems like a task or chore but rather one where you are encouraged and excited to show your spouse you cherish them above everyone else in your life and by doing that you will love one another more fully and Jesus Christ will be glorified.
Power tips galore on this episode including tips on parenting.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one. ~ Jeff
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course
- FREE book – Ten Steps to Power and Purpose
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Men Unplugged Personality Type Assessment Tool
- Sacred Marriage
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- 1 Corinthians and Song of Songs
- Matthew 10:32-33
- Men, how can you cherish your wife today?
- Ladies, how can you cherish your husband today?
Gary Thomas has written 18 books, which have sold over 1 million copies, have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and have won numerous awards. His writings have established him as a thought-leader in the areas of marriage, parenting and spiritual formation.
His book Sacred Marriage has sold more than 900,000 copies, and its accompanying devotional was an ECPA Gold Medallion Award finalist.
- Cherish takes love to the next level.
- Contempt has never made a marriage better.
- Love and Cherish never compete they complement one another.
- Find out what the term showcasing means as it relates to marriage
- Love without cherish is a duty or a discipline
- Love does not want the worst for someone. Complementing this, cherish celebrates the best in someone.
- A bonus tip on parenting.
Think back to the first man and woman, Adam and Eve. To Adam, his bride Eve was the only woman around and she defined what a woman was. And for Eve, Adam was what a man was defined as since he was the only man.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.