Subscribe for FREE: iTunes | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart | TuneIn
Please Rate & Review the show on Apple Podcasts Here
Help Us Reach More Men and Families for Christ by Supporting the Men Unplugged show: Donate| Sponsor
Are you struggling to find contentment in the Lord? If so, you’re not alone. Jeff Jerina and his guest Matt Anderson, professional MLB baseball scout, offer practical tips and biblical solutions that you can apply in your life today to find and maintain your contentment in the Lord Jesus Christ. Key tips to help you find your satisfaction and contentment in Lord on a daily basis.
- Chasing the things of this world will leave you discontent
- As a man we often lead with our own success instead of accepting what the Lord has given us
- One of the first steps in finding contentment in the Lord is humility
- Don’t just give God a portion of your life, give Him everything!
- It’s a good habit to spend time daily thinking about the ultimate sacrifice Christ made on the cross for you 2000 years ago.
- Make knowing Jesus and make Him known to others your pursuit in life
- Get Your FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to Audible here: FREE Book
- PDF version of Strand Study Bible– sold exclusively at Men Unpugged. Over 1100 scholarly references, 600 where to find what items, full color maps and more.
- Jeff Jerina’s upcoming evangelism training book. To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Internet Shield– Use Promo Code MENUNPLUGGED for your first month FREE and to protect yourself, your family and teenagers on the internet against pornorgraphy. Learn More and Signup Here…
- Desiring God
- Don’t Waste Your Life
- Love and Respect
- The Practice of the Presence of God