On Today’s Episode:
Comedian Brad Stine, known as “God’s Comic”, is the gentleman who blazed the trail for many Christian comedians today, he’s also an author, actor, and producer. Brad provides key insights from his own life to help you stand firm in your faith, grow in your walk with Jesus Christ, and provide you with practical tips to ensure you are living as a true warrior of Jesus Christ. To find out more about Brad Stine and his comedy routine, visit BradStine.com.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Take Your Next Step Towards to Success
Imagine if you had the BEST COACHES, ULTIMATE RESOURCES, and CUTTING EDGE TIPS to Help YOU WIN in EVERY AREA of LIFE! And what if you could get that all in one place? How cool would that be? Just think of the possibilities:You would have the ENORMOUS POTENTIAL to take your relationships, your health, your mindset, your energy, your personal time with the Lord, and your career to the NEXT LEVEL.That’s what you’ll get with your membership to Men Unplugged Success Training. Help on 5 Key Areas of Life: Faith, Family, Finances, Health, and Friendships.
Sharing the Gospel Has Never Been Easier
Get Your Copy of, Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power TODAY! Ideal for individual or group study.
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or that you’re not qualified enough to tell others about Jesus?
In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, you can overcome all these reasons and more when you learn how to share your Faith Without Fear!
You will be excited and equipped to share your faith in a shockingly short amount of time. What a great resource for individuals, small groups and entire churches who want to take more seriously the call to fulfill the Great Commission. —Gary Thomas, Best-selling author
Imagine the benefits of knowing that no matter whom you’re speaking with, you will always be ready to share your faith, without fear or hesitation. Faith Without Fear provides a simple, yet proven method for sharing the gospel. —Josh McDowell, Best-selling author
Jeff has answered the nagging question of so many Christians. How do I start a conversation about Jesus with a non-believer? —Steve Arterburn, Best-selling author
As your evangelism coach, Jeff provides a step-by-step guide for sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with others. This book will give you the confidence to share the gospel to anyone you come in contact with. —JC Watts, Former U.S. Congressman
With the foreword written by Josh McDowell along with key endorsements from well-known and inspiring Christian leaders, Faith Without Fear, will:
- Teach you a simple, step-by-step guide for sharing the gospel to anyone you come across, at anytime, anywhere.
- Understand your role and God’s role in evangelism.
- Crush any fears that you have about sharing your faith.
- Be reminded that your personal story of salvation matters.
- Help you go deeper in your individual or group study of God’s Word and mission of the Great Commission with interactive Game Plan, Discussion Questions, and Challenge sections.
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes (Apple Podcasts). Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s new book – Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power
- To Get Your Special Discounted Copy of the book, Faith Without Fear along with FREE Bonuses TODAY go to MenUnplugged.net/FaithWithoutFear with key endorsements (foreword by Josh McDowell), Gary Thomas, Steve Arterburn, JC Watts and more.
- To take your church, group, organization, or school to the next level send Jeff an email at Jeff@MenUnplugged.net to find out about his coaching services.
- To request Jeff as a speaker at your men’s group, church, or organization visit MenUnplugged.net/Speaking for availability and booking information.
Do You Need a Speaker?
Speaker, author, and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina strives to do more than just educate the audience. Ultimately, his hope is that each person will be entertained and transformed by what they’ve heard. To that end, he will work hard to ensure that each individual leaves inspired and equipped and your goals for the group or event or met. Jeff speaks on topics such as evangelism, leadership, purpose, and men’s issues. Although these are few of the topics he speaks about, they are not exhaustive. If you have another topic that you think Jeff would be a great fit for, please feel free to reach out to him on the contact page. He would love to hear your thoughts. For more information and to book Jeff as a speaker click this link: MenUnplugged.net/Speaking.
About Men Unplugged
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, Dr. Gary Chapman, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.