On Today’s Episode:
Woohoo! Men Unplugged has now hit 100 episodes of the Men Unplugged podcast. Thank you for all your prayers and support. On this episode you’ll hear 3 key things that a man of God does to be blessed! This episode will give you quick take aways and practical tips you apply in your life today for the best that God has planned for you. Make sure you sign up to the Men Unplugged email list for a FREE bonus offer and to give your thoughts on the three questions Jeff mentions in this episode.
Those questions are listed below. I would love to hear your comments to these questions and feedback about the show. The easiest way to do that is to join the Men Unplugged community at MenUnplugged.net/email.
To support what we’re doing here at Men Unplugged, you can help us cover our monthly expenses through a one time or monthly donation at MenUnplugged.net/Support. When you send a gift of $75 or more I’ll send you a Men Unplugged an autographed copy of my book, Faith Without Fear.
To get your discounted copy with FREE Shipping of Jeff’s book, Faith Without Fear, click the button below. Thank you again, we’re ready for the next 100 episodes. —Jeff
Three Questions for You:
- What things did you accomplish in 2019 that you’re proud of, that you could definitely see God had a hand in?
- What is keeping you from delighting in the Lord on a continual basis?
- What fruit or good things do you want to see come to fruition in your life this year?
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or that you’re not qualified enough to tell others about Jesus?
In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, you can overcome all these reasons and more when you learn how to share your Faith Without Fear!
Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power TODAY! Ideal for individual or group study.
With the foreword written by Josh McDowell along with key endorsements from well-known and inspiring Christian leaders, Faith Without Fear, will:
- Teach you a simple, step-by-step guide for sharing the gospel to anyone you come across, at anytime, anywhere.
- Understand your role and God’s role in evangelism.
- Crush any fears that you have about sharing your faith.
- Be reminded that your personal story of salvation matters.
- Help you go deeper in your individual or group study of God’s Word and mission of the Great Commission with interactive Game Plan, Discussion Questions, and Challenge sections.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes (Apple Podcasts). Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s new book – Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power
- To Get Your Special Discounted Copy of the book, Faith Without Fear along with FREE Bonuses TODAY go to MenUnplugged.net/FaithWithoutFear with key endorsements (foreword by Josh McDowell), Gary Thomas, Steve Arterburn, JC Watts and more.
- GET the ultimate shield on the internet against Internet Protection for You and Your Family – use promo code MenUnplugged for your First Month FREE. Visit MenUnplugged.net/Eyes to signup.
- To request Jeff as a speaker at your men’s group, church, or organization visit MenUnplugged.net/Speaking for availability and booking information.
- We could use your help and support with a one time or monthly donation. Support us Here > MenUnplugged.net/Support
- Psalm 1:1-3
- Jeremiah 17:7
- Psalm 34:8
- John 13:17
- Ephesians 6
Do You Need a Speaker?
Speaker, author, and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina strives to do more than just educate the audience. Ultimately, his hope is that each person will be entertained and transformed by what they’ve heard. To that end, he will work hard to ensure that each individual leaves inspired and equipped and your goals for the group or event or met. Jeff speaks on topics such as evangelism, leadership, purpose, and men’s issues. Although these are few of the topics he speaks about, they are not exhaustive. If you have another topic that you think Jeff would be a great fit for, please feel free to reach out to him on the contact page. He would love to hear your thoughts. For more information and to book Jeff as a speaker click this link: MenUnplugged.net/Speaking.
About Men Unplugged
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, Dr. Gary Chapman, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.