Get a behind the scenes look at the movie Tortured for Christ which is a real life story about Richard Wurmbrand, a Christian martyr, who stood firm in the Christian faith in the midst of being brutally persecuted. The movie’s director, John Grooters, joins the Men Unplugged show as Jeff and John look at Richard’s story for practical ways on how you can stand firm in your faith. So whether you’re at home, work, or in the community you will be encouraged and equipped to stand firm and true to your faith as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Tortured for Christ (movie)
- Tortured for Christ (book)
- Matthew 10:32-33
- Philippians 1:27, 4:8
- 1 Peter 5:9
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book. To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Get a FREE Audiobook – CLICK HERE
- Grooters Productions
- Schlinder’s List
- Amazing Grace movie
As a writer, director and producer John Grooters has won numerous awards for his faith based films and videos across the globe. As the owner of Grooters Productions and Ferocious Films, some of his more recent work includes Tortured for Christ, the Noah Interview, the Frontier Boys, and several upcoming films that share the story of real American heroes while staying true to America’s Judeo-Christian roots.
- If you stand for what’s right according to God’s Word you are going to get persecuted in some way. It may not come in the form of physical torture but it may be in the form of judgment, losing a business deal, a job, or even a friendship.
- There are two types of Christians, those who sincerely love God and those who just as sincerely say they love God. Original quote from Italian Preacher and Martyr, Girolamo Savonarola.
- God does not call us to be politically correct. God calls us to be true to His Word.
- Just like King David, when the chips are down in your life seek the Lord.
- “Many men that came to room 4 were atheist, but not one of them died an atheist.” Richard Wurmbrand in Tortured for Christ
- Sometimes what you think is a bust in society’s eyes is actually a victory in the eyes of God.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.