Welcome to Men Unplugged, a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Hear from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, professional athletes, bands like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and live your true purpose. To find out more check out our START HERE Page.
One of the world’s top 100 Christian apologists, Dr. Sean McDowell, joins the Men Unplugged show to chat with host, Jeff Jerina, about some practical ways that Christians can defend their faith in a loving and gracious manner. In this episode, a Masterclass on Apologetics, you’ll gain key tips on how to answer those tough questions you receive from friends or co-workers about the Gospel. As a bonus you’ll also learn how to respond to some of the more common objections to Christianity.
- Don’t worry about making a name for yourself, rather proclaim Christ
- You have to be prepared to defend your faith (1 Peter 3:15)
- Ask others questions when they are skeptical about the Christian faith. Example: What do you believe? And Why do you believe it?
- It’s more important to understand than it is to be understood
- Press back on ideas because we know ideas matter
- When sharing and defending your faith, go into with the right attitude and heart
- Sacrifice for what you love
- The truth of Jesus sets you free!