Welcome to Men Unplugged, a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Hear from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, professional athletes, bands like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and live your true purpose. To find out more check out our START HERE Page.
Are you wondering how to be more effective in your prayers? Or how to back those prayers up with Kingdom driven action. Guest Rick Warzyak of Transformation Michigan provides simple steps to focus your prayers and supporting actions you can take to determine and live out your vision. You’ll also gain some key tips on how you as a Christian man or woman can make a positive impact in your community today.
In 1994, Rick Warzywak left his full time job to preach the Gospel on college campuses. Twelve years later he founded Transformation Michigan to connect 83 counties in Michigan for one day of prayer. The vision expanded to include prayer for elected officials with the formation of the Capitol House of Prayer in 2009. He’s also the co-director of the Oak Inititiative a national initiative to take political action.
- Learn 3 types of prayers
- How to write out your life vision
- If it’s too easy, its not worth doing
- Every demotion is a possibility for a promotion
- You’re setbacks in life develop your spiritual character
- Ten Steps to Power and Purpose
- For full show notes and links to the resources discussed on this episode go HERE
- Get Your FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to Audible here: FREE Book
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book. To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Transformation Michigan
- Michigan House of Prayer