Welcome to Men Unplugged, a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Hear from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, professional athletes, bands like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and live your true purpose. To find out more check out our START HERE Page.
What does it mean to always be “on” as a leader. Someone is always watching what you say and do. This is true in whatever leadership position you hold. Whether its at home as a dad or mom or leading a business or team, you’re always on stage. Find out how to be always be on as Jeff chats with David Fuess, CEO of Catapult Systems a global digital IT solutions company.
A former All American field goal kicker and NCAA record holder for the University of Tulsa, David Fuess, hung up his cleats in 1989 after graduating college to pursue a career in management. Since then he’s worked in several leadership positions in the IT industry. Currently, he serves as the CEO of Catapult Systems a global digital solutions and services firm.
- Let others know that you’re not perfect as a leader
- Address the mistakes you’ve made with those you are leading
- A brief look into Nehemiah as a leader in biblical times and how his leadership qualities help us today
- What does eating and dreaming mean as a leader
- In making a decision as a leader ask yourself if God would be proud of that decision