A talk with Marlon “Big Dog” Brown about the joy of helping others wherever you are. You’ll hear first hand of how Marlon, a good friend of Jeff’s and warrior for Christ helps drug addicts, homeless people and others tangibly with food, clothing, material goods and most importantly the Good News of Jesus Christ. Hear stories from Jeff’s time serving the homeless and others with Marlon in Tennessee and Marlon’s personal testimony of his radical transformation from drugs and crime from the age of 14 to a new and better life as a follower of Jesus Christ.
- You don’t need to acquire money to help others. You can help others through your vocation, area of expertise, etc.
- When you’re helping those less fortunate than you it does require sacrifice from you – we have to give something up. But that’s okay as that is biblical.
- To be an authentic Christian man you will have to get your hands dirty serving someone else.
- Start you day first with God before you start your worldly day
- Christ is able to redeem, restore, to create and to complete whatever you need for a better place in Christ.
For More Key Points and full show notes visit MenUnplugged.net/podcast/mbrown Resources Mentioned:
- Men Unplugged Super Bible Sale– Get the ultimate digital KJV Study Bible plus 3 free gifts for only $19.95 by July 1st
- Men Unplugged Facebook page