Buckle up and get ready to be supercharged as you learn 3 steps that you can take to live as a true warrior for Christ. Men Unplugged host, speaker and evangelist Jeff Jerina chats with guest, Bishop Larry Jackson, to encourage and equip you as a man to stand up for what’s right and to take the lead in every aspect of your life. Whether you are at work, out in the community or at home as a husband or father you’re going to be battle tested and battle ready to stand tall on the front lines of God’s army sharing God’s love and expanding His Kingdom as a Warrior of Christ. You’ll also learn what Level 4 leadership is, as well as, the phrase By a Mile.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- 1 Kings 2 – The charge that David gave to Solomon to be a man
- Galatians 1:10 – seek to please God not man
- Proverbs 20:6 – A faithful man who can find
- 2 Timothy 2:2
- Jeff’s upcoming book: Signup to the weekly email list for a chance to get a DISCOUNTED COPY when published.
- Get a FREE Audiobook – CLICK HERE
- Episode 71 – Why Men Stop Going to Church
- Bethel Outreach International Church
Bishop Larry Jackson is the southeast regional bishop for the Fellowship of International churches, founding Pastor of Bethel Outreach International Church, as well as the founder of the True Value of a Woman movement and the Frontliners Men’s Ministry at Bethel Church. He’s the author of several books and an international speaker on issues that effect men today.
- Focus your attention on the front lines
- If you don’t get it right at home, you’re not going to get it right in society
- Let your focus and walk as a warrior in Jesus Christ be the same everyday of the week and on the weekend.
- You are not a true disciple until the one you are discipling is discipling someone else.
- Pastors or ministers need to take the lead in discipling the men in their congregations.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.