Jason Fox, former NFL offensive tackle for the Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins joins Jeff Jerina on the Men Unplugged podcast. Get ready to ignite your Christian faith as Jeff and Jason share key tips on how to turn your spiritual passivity into a faith that’s fully ignited for Jesus Christ. In this podcast you’ll learn how to stay on track with your Heavenly Father to overcome those moments or times of spiritual laziness. You’ll also hear about a new social app, EarBuds Music. Jason shares a tough time in his during his pre-draft workouts on pro day in the national football league.
- Make a decision to make your time with the Lord a priority.
- Surround yourself in a community with like-minded believers. With others who are going to build you up and encourage you rather than bring your down.
- Keep your focus on the eternal perspective not the temporary drama of this world. See 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- No matter how tough your life might be right now, God has great plans for you.
1. Men Unplugged Facebook Live – every Wednesday 12 – 12:30 pm CST
To join those weekly talks, like or follow the Men Unplugged Facebook page
3. For a list of Men Unplugged resources go here.
4. EarBuds Music