Welcome to Men Unplugged, a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Hear from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, professional athletes, bands like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and live your true purpose. To find out more check out our START HERE Page.
Men Unplugged founder and host, Jeff Jerina shares three valuable life lessons along with a short study from Jeff’s discipleship series on the apostle Peter and how Peter’s courage to step out of the boat to walk toward Jesus can be applied in your life to tackle your fears, increase your faith, overcome temptation, learn a new skill, start a new career or anything else your facing in life with confidence and faith that God will see you through.
- You can never underestimate the value of wisdom (#1 biblical wisdom, #2 the wisdom of others – mentors and coaches)
- The importance of dreaming big
- Never give up. Finish what you start (Ecclesiastes 7:8)
- “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is doing something in the presence of fear knowing that when you focus on the One (Jesus Christ) who can demolish fear you can do anything.” Jeff Jerina
- “Every act of faith you take, builds your courage even more.” Jeff Jerina
- Discipleship Series (Peter the Man in all of Us by Jeff Jerina) – for your own personal study, men’s event, retreat, conference or church. To find out how you can purchase that series or book Jeff Jerina to speak at your church or event with this or another series go the Contact page at MenUnplugged.net
- Support Men Unplugged through a one time or monthly donation or as a podcast sponsor
- Join the Men Unplugged email list
- Like or Follow the Men Unplugged Facebook page
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book. To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino (includes quote mentioned in this episode)