Chris Coghlan, World Series champion with the Chicago Cubs and former National League Rookie of the year talks about the Cubs epic 2016 World Series Championship win and how that team responded after being down 3 games to 1. A great lesson on having the right mindset in anything you do in life. Chris also shares practical tips on how to prepare for big moments in life and how there is no moment bigger than what God can do through you in those moments. You’ll also hear how a painful loss in his life led to his faith in Jesus Christ.
Chris Coghlan (bio):
Chris won the 2009 National League rookie of the year with the Florida Marlins where he made Major League history as the 1st rookie to have back to back 40 hit months. Known as a utility player, he’s also played for the Oakland Athletics, Toronto Blue Jays and back now with the team he won that world series with, the Chicago Cubs.
- Don’t let moments in life get bigger than yourself. More importantly, bigger than God Almighty.
- No matter how you perform in life, God loves you unconditionally.
- What are those things that you can personally sacrifice in life to ensure that you are accomplishing the goal that you want to accomplish.
- In any situation figure out what your why and goal is.
- The greatest stories of impact always come from the greatest stories of suffering.
- Men Unplugged Facebook Live forums, Wednesdays 12 noon CST
- Men Unplugged websiteand email list for weekly updates about every podcastepisode, guest interview and resource.
- Episode 42– Cut through the Noise to Hear God with Jeff Jerina
- John 3:16
- Ephesians 2:8-9
- Romans 10:9
Jeff Jerina’s keynote speaking, as well as, evangelism training course. Contact Jeff if you would like him to speak at your organization or event or to personally give that training at your church, school, group or event. MenUnplugged.net/speaking
Photo taken from Chris Coghlan’s official Facebook page with permission.