What is that main temptation or sin that has a tendency to weigh you down, to really hold you back? Mountain lion attack survivor, Andy Peterson, joins Men Unplugged with Jeff Jerina to discuss how you can do that. You’ll also hear his compelling story of that attack and how that led to his faith in Jesus Christ. Jeff and Andy give practical tips to gain victory over those strongholds in your life.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
To help us reach more men for Christ and continue to land top Christian Leaders on the show I would appreciate your honest rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts. Click Here to RATE and REVIEW.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- Click HERE to get a discounted pre-order copy (this link will subscribe you to our weekly email list for FREE).
- 1 Peter 5:8-9
- Colossians 3:3
- Romans 3:23
- Romans 10:9
Andy Peterson is a mountain lion attack survivor, realtor and co-author of the book Saved Twice. He’s been a guest on Larry King Live, Animal Planet, A & E Biography and others. His compelling story of his encounter with a mountain lion and how he was rescued shows the power of God and His grace. Andy gives the full details of that story along with powerful words of wisdom on today’s episode of Men Unplugged.
- Stay alert (1 Peter 5:8-9)
- Sometimes you have to pause what you’re doing to see God’s grace
- You may never know why God has you in a particular situation or place, but if you look at eternally there’s always something good that can come from it (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
- Thermography Center of Dallas: Take back your health with the aid of someone that listens to your top health priorities, while explaining the root cause of your health struggles. For a full explanation about your health questions and an understanding of your internal health, visit the place where I go and recommend the Thermography Center of Dallas. They perform regulation thermography where they take temperature readings of over 100 points on the body to determine the function of every major organ, including breasts, prostate, heart, and teeth. They also offer heavy metal testing as well. Get complete answers, save your energy, and learn to take back your own health at thermographycenter.com or call 214-352-8758 to book your appointment and mention Men Unplugged for $125 off your first visit.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.