What is that main temptation or sin that has a tendency to weigh you down, to really hold you back? Mountain lion attack survivor, Andy Peterson, joins Men Unplugged with Jeff Jerina to discuss how you can do that. You’ll also hear his compelling story of that attack and how that led to his faith in Jesus Christ. Jeff and Andy give practical tips to gain victory over those strongholds in your life.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- Click HERE to get a discounted pre-order copy (this link will subscribe you to our weekly email list for FREE).
- 1 Peter 5:8-9
- Colossians 3:3
- Romans 3:23
- Romans 10:9
Andy Peterson is a mountain lion attack survivor, realtor and co-author of the book Saved Twice. He’s been a guest on Larry King Live, Animal Planet, A & E Biography and others. His compelling story of his encounter with a mountain lion and how he was rescued shows the power of God and His grace. Andy gives the full details of that story along with powerful words of wisdom on today’s episode of Men Unplugged.
- Stay alert (1 Peter 5:8-9)
- Sometimes you have to pause what you’re doing to see God’s grace
- You may never know why God has you in a particular situation or place, but if you look at eternally there’s always something good that can come from it (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.