- Publishes every Monday
- Segments include:
- Weekly Guest interviews with top Christian leaders
- Key topics that all men face
- Supercharge Round
- Key Resources and tools
- Select video interviews
- Podcast Reach: All 50 U.S. States and 60 plus countries
- Available partner slots:
- 1 x 15 – 20 second pre-roll
- 1 x 30 second mid-roll
- Combo: 1 x 15 and 1 x 30 second roll
- Desired commitment: minimum 4 episodes
- Included brand pieces: inclusion on email marketing
- Brief avatar: Christian men (single, dads, husbands) who
live normal everyday lives in all occupations and ages ranging
from 21 years old and up. Median age 35 – 55.
- Additional advertising space:
Men Unplugged corporate sponsor page
Widget ad on Men Unplugged webpage
Social Media posts
Partner/sponsor brand assets
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men where Jeff Jerina interviews top Christian leaders on issues that real men face. With guests from all occupations: professional athletes to business pros, we help men gain timely WISDOM to succeed as a man of God.
Guests include: Josh McDowell, Gary Thomas, Steve Arterburn, Bishop Larry Jackson, Ted Baehr, Christian actors, MLB Baseball Players, NFL football players, Award Winning Coaches, MercyMe, Dr. David Cook, JC Watts, Dennis Rainey and others.
On the Men Unplugged show, men are encouraged and equipped as they learn from inspiring and successful men of faith who have wrestled with and found victory in all sorts of areas that men face—from family to finances to career and retirement.