How do you balance your life according to God’s plan? Creating a schedule that puts the most important things first like your time with the Lord, your family and friends before anything else. Regardless of your job or career there is a way that you can prioritize your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar to deepen your relationship with Jesus Christ, to spend more time with your wife and show your loved ones they matter. Jeff’s good friend and guest, Barry Wallis, provides key insight and practical tips that you can apply in your own life to maintain balance week after week while honoring the Lord, uplifting others, and giving you time to unplug.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Get a FREE Audiobook: A FREE OFFER from Audible for Men Unplugged listeners. A 30 Day FREE trial plus 1 FREE Audiobook.
- Jeff’s upcoming book: Signup to the weekly email list for a chance to get a DISCOUNTED COPY when published.
- CARE – an initiative to help veterans with paying jobs in farm style settings to get treatments for PTSD by doing this through a holistic approach.
As a servant leader and good friend of Jeff’s, Barry Wallis has a heart for helping others succeed. His proven leadership skills have helped numerous organizations exceed their corporate milestones, as well as, restoring communities through his humanitarian work. Currently, he’s the CEO of Gerazim Technology Group, development partner for New Hope Energy, the Chairman of Digging Deep, and CEO of CARE which is an exciting veteran’s initiative that provides our military vets with jobs, health, and long term care.
- God tells us the order we should plan our lives.
- Make minor adjustments to your schedule periodically so you don’t get off track in your life.
- Every man needs to ask himself three questions:
- Where have you been?
- How long have you been there?
- Where are you going?
- Put the big rocks in first in your life.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page.