Discover how you can communicate better with others, reduce stress, increase your productivity, unlock your leadership potential and uncover those blindspots that have a tendency to hold you back?
When you understand what your personality style is – you will understand how God has wired you and how you come across to others. Jeff and international speaker, Dr. Robert Rohm, give you the inside scoop on the Men Unplugged resource that will help you, your spouse, kids or co-workers in these areas and more.
This episode is jam packed with tons of biblical truth, practical tips and a deep dive into the personality style tool we have at Men Unplugged that will help you understand yourself and others better. With that said, I hope you’ll stick around for the entire episode as my guest, Dr. Rohm, provides golden nuggets of wisdom throughout the show.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
- Men Unplugged Personality Type Assessment Tool
- What makes a Men Unplugged DISC personality profile so much better than other personality style assessments is that its easier to transfer to the person taking the test easier and quicker.
- The DISC profiles that we offer at Men Unplugged give you a unique, personal blend of 41 traits to help you communicate better with others and understand your model of human behavior.
- Taking a Men Unplugged DISC personality assessmentis not about being right, its about getting it right.
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Get a FREE Audiobook – CLICK HERE
- Proverbs 18:21 – “Death and life arein the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.”
- Proverbs 19:11 – “A man’s wisdom gives him patience, its to his glory to overlook an offense.”
- Acts 10:38
- Romans 12:10 “Be devoted to one another in brotherly, honor one another above yourselves.”
- 2 Cor 4:16-18
Dr. Robert Rohm is an international speaker who at one time gave a live presentation for PBS, best selling author, a gentleman who has a World Series Championship ring with the Arizona Diamondbacks (but get this) he wasn’t even an employee of the team, and he’s the creator of one of our Men Unplugged resources – the DISC Personality Profile which you can get at MenUnplugged.net/profile.
- You will never be led by God until you understand you personality, because that’s how He leads you through your personality.
- If you want to get different results while communicating with others, you need to communicate differently in a way they will respond
- Husband and wives often times do not understand how to communicate with one another because they do not understand one another’s personality style.
- There is no good or bad personalty. There is no right or wrong. This is about understanding yourself and others to build better teams, communicate better, lower your stress level and increase productivity.
- What was Jesus Christ’s personality style. Jesus responded the best way in every situation, every time for the most appropriate reason to honor God the Father in every situation.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.