On today’s show you’ll get the game plan to avoid those things in your life that at first glance – they seem harmful, but after you take the bait – they end up being quite the opposite, as they ultimately take you down a path that does more harm than good.
These decoys of deception not only affect your life in a negative way but in the lives of those you know. Get ready for some serious fire power as Jeff chats with acclaimed outdoorsman, Jimmy Sites, to give you the strategy to recognize and avoid these sin areas in your life.
You’ll hear some really cool stories from Jimmy’s hunting expeditions and his time hunting with Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty. Plus valuable words of wisdom and practical tips that will strengthen your walk with the Lord and equip you as a real man of God.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one. ~ Jeff
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course
- FREE book – Ten Steps to Power and Purpose
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
Dr. Jimmy Sites is the host of the TV Show, Spiritual Outdoor Adventures, which is now in its 18th season. As an acclaimed outdoorsman he was awarded Legends of the Outdoors American Outdoor Sportsman of the Year in 2014 and a Hall of Fame inductee in 2018. Jimmy is also an author and former pastor.
- Satan’s most volatile strategy comes into play by desensitizing men and women to sin
- Satan is causing a lot of men to stumble by getting a man to think that something less sinful is not that bad.
- Like John the Baptist and Joseph when running from Potiphar’s wife you have to run from temptation to keep free from sin.
- Relax in God’s will… you don’t have to please anyone… focus on pleasing God
- If you’re a hunter, fisherman or outdoorsman don’t let your hunting and fishing trips get in the way of your time worshipping God with others
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.