Get Your Discounted Copy of, Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power TODAY!
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or that you’re not qualified enough to tell others about Jesus?
In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, you can overcome all these reasons and more when you learn how to share your Faith Without Fear!
You will be excited and equipped to share your faith in a shockingly short amount of time. What a great resource for individuals, small groups and entire churches who want to take more seriously the call to fulfill the Great Commission. —Gary Thomas, Best-selling author
Imagine the benefits of knowing that no matter whom you’re speaking with, you will always be ready to share your faith, without fear or hesitation. Faith Without Fear provides a simple, yet proven method for sharing the gospel. —Josh McDowell, Best-selling author
Jeff has answered the nagging question of so many Christians. How do I start a conversation about Jesus with a non-believer? —Steve Arterburn, Best-selling author
As your evangelism coach, Jeff provides a step-by-step guide for sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with others. This book will give you the confidence to share the gospel to anyone you come in contact with. —JC Watts, Former U.S. Congressman
With the foreword written by Josh McDowell along with key endorsements from well-known and inspiring Christian leaders, Faith Without Fear, will:
- Teach you a simple, step-by-step guide for sharing the gospel to anyone you come across, at anytime, anywhere.
- Understand your role and God’s role in evangelism.
- Crush any fears that you have about sharing your faith.
- Be reminded that your personal story of salvation matters.
- Help you go deeper in your individual or group study of God’s Word and mission of the Great Commission with interactive Game Plan, Discussion Questions, and Challenge sections.
SHARING THE GOSPEL HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
On Today’s Episode:
Brian “The Boz” Bosworth joins the Men Unplugged podcast today. Brian opens up about his life living in the fast lane, living for himself, and the accolades of man to his redeemed life through his faith in Jesus Christ. He talks about his days as a star linebacker with the Oklahoma Sooners, the NFL, and his current role as an actor on the big screen and television. A powerful testimony and practical tips to help you live as true warrior of Jesus Christ, including giving up control, surrendering to self, the importance of humility, living a disciplined life, forgiveness, humility, leadership, and more. Brian also talks about his new role in the movie, The Reliant which is a faith-based family movie that supports the 2nd amendment giving individuals the right to bear arms.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes (Apple Podcasts). Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s new book – Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power
- To Get Your Special Discounted Copy of the book, Faith Without Fear along with FREE Bonuses TODAY go to MenUnplugged.net/FaithWithoutFear with key endorsements (foreword by Josh McDowell), Gary Thomas, Steve Arterburn, JC Watts and more.
- To take your church, group, organization, or school to the next level send Jeff an email at Jeff@MenUnplugged.net to find out about his coaching and web based development services.
- To request Jeff as a speaker at your men’s group, church, or organization visit MenUnplugged.net/Speaking for availability and booking information.
Do You Need a Speaker?
Speaker, author, and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina strives to do more than just educate the audience. Ultimately, his hope is that each person will be entertained and transformed by what they’ve heard. To that end, he will work hard to ensure that each individual leaves inspired and equipped and your goals for the group or event or met. Jeff speaks on topics such as evangelism, leadership, purpose, and men’s issues. Although these are few of the topics he speaks about, they are not exhaustive. If you have another topic that you think Jeff would be a great fit for, please feel free to reach out to him on the contact page. He would love to hear your thoughts. For more information and to book Jeff as a speaker click this link: MenUnplugged.net/Speaking.
About Men Unplugged
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, Dr. Gary Chapman, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.