Learn how to speak the truth in love, what it means to be Christ-like in today’s society, and what life is all about anyway. You’ll discover how to gauge your life so you can determine the impact you’re making in the lives of others.
As a MLB player for 17 years, Brett Butler played with Orel Hershiser, Darryl Strawberry, Dave Dravecky, and Matt Williams, as well as, the legendary Dodgers coach Tommy Lasorda. Brett is one of only 26 players in Major League Baseball history to compile at least 500 stolen bases and 2000 hits for his career. With a miracle recovery from two bouts of cancer, you don’t want to miss this episode of the Men Unplugged broadcast.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
In this 15 video course – The 15 Laws of Growth (equipped with downloadable materials, course notes and actionable steps) you will be encouraged and equipped to take the steps you need towards your own path of success. Click this LINK to start your journey today and get your EXCLUSIVE Men Unplugged discounted rate.
- What are you doing with your dash in life? Tune in to to find out what this means and how it can impact your life and the lives of others.
- If you have a dream, a desire, or a goal to do something don’t let anybody else tell you can’t do it
- The truth is not what people say, but what God says.
- The hardest thing to do in life, is surrender your will to the Lord’s will.
- 15 Laws of Growth Course for Men Unplugged
- an EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Men Unplugged listeners)
- Protect Your Kids from bullying, pornography, depression, and more
- FREE 7 Day Trial and 17% SAVINGS with promocode menunplugged
- Men Unplugged weekly email newsletter
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book (publish date Summer 2019)
- To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Internet Protection for You and Your Family
- use promo code MenUnplugged for your First Month FREE
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- John 3:16
- John 8:32
- John 17:17
- Titus 1:2
- John 14:6
Brett played MLB for 17 years as an outfielder and lead off hitter. He’s 1 of only 26 players in Major League Baseball history to compile at least 500 (558) stolen bases and 2000 (2,375) hits for his career. He played with legends of the game, including the legendary coach Tommy Lasorda. He was also the first batter Roger Clemens faced in the majors. In 1990 Brett earned a roster spot on the National League All-Star team and finished 7th in MVP voting that year. Many consider him to be one of the best leadoff hitters of the 1980s and early 1990s.
He’s had two bouts of cancer (squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsils and prostate cancer). He’s lived a life of defying the odds. Butler ranks 129th on the list of career hits Butler finished in the top 25 voting for National League Most Valuable Player five times in his career (1988-1992 and 1994).
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.