Don’t get stuck in mediocrity. In life and leadership you are meant to go forward, to take your mission forward, your organization forward, your community forward, and your faith forward.
Discover how to break the viscous cycle of apathy and contentment by challenging yourself everyday to be your best so you can move forward in every aspect of life.
Find out what a can of mandarin oranges means to today’s guest, CEO of one the best places to work, Ron Kitchens. In this episode, you’ll get some help and encouragement to unlock the secrets and embrace the unknown.
The Men Unplugged 20 Campaign is a simple way for you to donate a one time amount of $20 to help us reach one of our financial goals by May 20, 2019.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one. ~ Jeff
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need all the help we can get. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s evangelism training book.
- To get a discounted pre-order copy set to be published during the Summer of 2019. Signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Men Unplugged Personality Type Assessment Tool
- What makes a Men Unplugged DISC personality profile so much better than other personality style assessments is that its easier to transfer to the person taking the test easier and quicker.
- The DISC profiles that we offer at Men Unplugged give you a unique, personal blend of 41 traits to help you communicate better with others and understand your model of human behavior.
- Taking a Men Unplugged DISC personality assessment is not about being right, its about getting it right.
- Uniquely You
- A Fish out of Water book by George Barna
- Philippians 3:13-14
- 2 Peter 3:18
- Hebrews 6:1
- Nehemiah 6:3
Ron Kitchens is the senior partner and chief executive officer of Southwest Michigan First, an economic consulting firm, which has grown compounded revenue at 20 percent annually during his 14 years as CEO. The organization was also recognized by Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Outside Magazine as the best place to work in America in 2018 under Kitchens’ leadership.
He is also the founder of the leadership conference Catalyst University and the co-founder of NEXT, an invitation-only leadership symposium for global economic development leaders. He previously served on the staff of U.S. Senator John Danforth. He is the author of Uniquely You and author/co-author of three other books.
- As a leader you have to paint a vision and direction for people that they can embrace.
- No matter what your circumstances are, we need to always move forward in our knowledge of Jesus Christ and His unconditional love for us.
- Just like Nehemiah, its times of abundance as a leader that we make mistakes.
- Don’t just look at people by their highlight reel, but by their hard work behind it.
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. Learn more on our START HERE page. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.