Keep Your Child Safer Online
Bark’s affordable, award-winning software proactively Monitors, Detects, and Alerts parents of any text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24 different social networks for potential safety concerns, so busy parents like you can save time and gain peace of mind.
Get a FREE Trial and a Special 17% Discount when you Click the Signup Button Below!
Works on IOS, Andriod, and Amazon mobile devices.
Watch the FREE Webinar above where Men Unplugged founder and host, Jeff Jerina and Bark’s Chief Parent Officer, Titania Jordan step you through key features of the Bark software app, how it will help you Monitor, Detect, and Alert you of any potential harmful or life-threatening situations your son or daughter may run across on the internet.
5.1 Million Children Protected
16 School Shootings Prevented
30,000 Severe Self-Harm Situations Prevented
What You’ll Learn in This Webinar
How Bark helps you Monitor, Detect, and be Alerted of any potential harmful or life-threatening issues your son or daughter may be exposed to or impacted by on the internet, email, text, and social media.
Hosted by Jeff Jerina (Founder and Host of Men Unplugged) with Special Guest, Titania Jordan (CMO of Bark)
Includes Complete Webinar Outline
Receive 2 FREE PDFs Describing All That Bark Monitors
Founder and Host, Men Unplugged
As a father of two children, I am a big advocate for anything that will help my wife, me, and other parents protect their kids, especially in this tech driven world we live in today. That’s why I’m so proud to be a partner with the Bark company and software.
As the host for this webinar, I hope you’ll see why this Bark app is a much needed resource for any parent that has children 17 and younger who access the internet, email, text messaging, or social media.
Chief Parent Officer, Bark
Titania Jordan is the CMO and Chief Parent Officer of Bark, an internet safety solution that helps parents and schools keep children safer across social media, text messaging, and email. Past roles also include serving as the CMO of KidsLink, co-founder and CMO of PRIVET, and Executive Director of Band of Coders Girls Academy. Titania was named a tech innovator and a mother of invention by The Atlantan in 2015. Titania is mom to a tween son.
Bark is $9 $7.50 / Month For Your Whole Family. Or $99 $82.50 /Year.
This Special Offer is Only Available Here Through Men Unplugged.
FREE Men Unplugged / Bark Webinar
Get all the details about the Bark app and how it will help you as a parent protect your kid (s) on the internet. Explore key features, an in-depth view of the software’s dashboard, how to adjust your filter and monitor settings, and important facts and trends about digital technology and our children today.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Webinar (Jeff Jerina)
- 07:44 – 1st View of Bark Dashboard
- 10:53 – How to View Connected Accounts You’re Monitoring
- 11:25 – How to Look at Top Contacts for Accounts Your Monitoring
- 12:15 – What Does the Recently Installed Apps Section Do
- 13:30 – How Bark Helps You Understand What’s Going in the Life of Your Son or Daughter
- 14:00 – Parents as Watchtowers for their Children
- 14:30 – Viewing Your Child’s Digital Conversations (Helps You See What’s Trending)
- 15:48 – Bark Parent Connections
- 16:20 – Learn How Bark Changes with Your Child
- 16:25 – Link to Men Unplugged podcast episode with guest Titania Jordan
- 17:30 – How Bark Triggers an Alert on Your Dashboard, Email, or Via Text Message
- 18:10 – How to Look at the Issues that Bark Detects with Your Child on Their or Your Digital Devices
- 18:30 – The Full Detailed View of What You Can See in Each Issue that is Monitored and Detected
- 20:20 – How Bark Provides Parents Recommended Actions for the Issues They Detect
- 23:44 – Resource That Helps Kids Understand What’s Okay to Look at on the Internet >> Good Pictures Bad Pictures
- 23:52 – More Features of Bark and What to Know about Kids and the Digital Economy
- 27:52 – How Bark Helps You Protect Your Child on Music Platforms such as Spotify
- 29:10 – Key Facts to Know About Digital Technology, Your Children, and How Bark Helps You Keep Your Kid (s) Safe
- 31:00 – Bark, the Best Solution to Protect Your Son or Daughter in the Digital World
- 32:00 – Words of Encouragement to Parents along with FREE Trial Signup and Men Unplugged Discount
- 33:10 – Final Words | Webinar Wrap-Up | Signup for Your FREE Trial Below
Quick Overview of Bark
The Most Coverage of Any Monitoring Tool
Bark covers text messaging, YouTube, email, and social media platforms and apps — 4x more than any other child monitoring app. You’ll get automatic alerts to signs of cyberbullying, depression, online predators, adult content, and more.
Social Media Monitoring
Bark tracks conversations and content on Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GroupMe, and more.
Bark works with iOS and Android to search through texts, photos, and videos for concerning interactions.
Monitor emails from Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, and AOL for harmful content.
24 / 7 Detection
Bark looks for activity that may indicate online predators, adult content, sexting, cyberbullying, drug use, suicidal thoughts, and more.
Get automatic alerts when Bark detects potential issues, along with expert recommendations from child psychologists for addressing them.
Save Time, Build Trust
Bark saves you from manually monitoring your child’s activities, respecting your time and your child’s privacy by only surfacing potential concerns.
How it Works
Connect to 24 platforms to monitor text messages, emails, and social activity for signs of harmful interactions and content.
Get automatic alerts via email and text when Bark’s algorithms detect potential risks, so you don’t have to comb through every post and text.
Bark’s expert recommendations make it easy for parents to talk to kids about digital dangers and other sensitive online issues.
What Parents Are Saying
“Bark actually notified us of serious suicidal thoughts and our son just completed a two week stint in the hospital where he received treatment and was diagnosed with major depressive disorder. Thanks to the app we were notified. We are very appreciative.”
“Bark [is] the best money I spend every month. My daughter was cyberbullied a few months ago and it’s easier to monitor any concerns without totally invading her privacy. I only get notifications if there are items of concern (sex, depression, bullying, profanity, etc.) Totally worth it!”
“What I appreciate the most is the ability to monitor without snooping. This allows my children to maintain a sense of independence and privacy, while allowing me the opportunity to involve myself only when necessary to provide guidance. It helps me grow future responsible, productive adults.”
What Are You Waiting For?
Easy to Install
With Your First 7 Days FREE and Exclusive 17% Discount as a Men Unplugged listener, You’ll Keep Your Son or Daughter Safer on the Internet, Social Media, Email, and Text Messaging with the Software that is Protecting Over 5 Million Children Today!
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or afraid of being rejected?
In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, author and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina will help you overcome all these reasons and more with the Ultimate Playbook for sharing your faith!
Avaialable in Paperback and Ebook.
Get additional training with a Men Unplugged online course. The Ten Steps to Live with Power and Purpose course is a great companion course to your Personality Type report. This course will go deeper into finding and living your God-given design… your true purpose. The course is Available in an Online Course or Personal Coaching from Jeff. Click Here for More Information and to Register.